The Florence BootCamp Programme is available also as a downloadable PDF version
- BootCamp sessions will accep participants depending on EUI, Badia Fiesolana seminar rooms capacities: registrations are now closed.
- One and a half day will be used for all the Florence BootCamp activities, starting on Wednesday the 23rd of March 2011 and ending on Thursday the 24th for lunch.
- BootCamp Florence is not-for-profit but if your aren’t a EUI staff member, you had to register and pay two lunches (2 x 10 € each for a total of 20 €) or register for the whole THATcamp Florence activities and pay three lunches (3 x 10 € each for a total of 30 €)
- Lunch tickets will be sold also from Monday the 21st of March until Friday Morning 25th od March at the BAdia Shop, Badia Fiesolana: cost is 10 € each.
- Fellowships that you may have asked to the Center for History and New Media, George Mason University to attend the Florence BootCamp were available until the 4th of March 2011.
- BootCamp Florence are non-hierarchical introductory courses and are opened to everyone: like in previous European camps in Paris in April 2010, London in July 2010 and Cologne in September 2010, graduate students, scholars, librarians, archivists, museum professionals, developers and programmers, administrators, managers, teachers, professors and funders will all be welcome like people from the non-profit sector, the for-profit sector, and interested amateurs.
- The working language of the BootCamp Florence will be mainly English, but Italian will also be used during the camp. Some teachers will be able to interact in Italian, French and English with Campers.